Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

Headband! :D

My singing teacher knows what I need :D
I needed a classy black headband I could wear for the evening. Here it is:
nice, isn't it?


worn, but my hair's a mess and I have no make up
So you get an impression ;) Soon I'll wear it properly for the theater, then I take a nice photo.
What do you think of this dress? It's from Ida Sjöstedt, my new favourite designer. Maybe my graduation ball's dress is gonna be from her :D Or I'll sew something like that. It looks couture because of the tulle on the arm. But I would sew a simple black dress, slightly longer, maybe A-line. We'll see, first I have to write my graduation exams :D

2 Kommentare:

  1. looks great <3

    http://marmeladenglas-momente.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. super süsses stirnband, hast glück so ne gesangslehrerin zu haben :)
    das kleid ist auch toll, der bauschige ärmel macht es zu was ganz besonderem!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!