Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011

Hello, my name is Ginger.

It should have been blond and yes, it was clear to me that it would be a little reddish.
But well...
no comment. I'll leave commenting to you:


Also on Chictopia again, my look today:



Plus, good news: I've won the first round of some old-language contests I'm in. Now I'm in the second of three rounds, the first price is getting a studentship!

I've got the review of what I sent in for the first round, it said my work was remarkable. I was really overjoyed when I saw this. So... let's go for the second round and my final exams! Only 11 weeks at school.

3 Kommentare:

  1. i love ur hair! beautiful :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tut mir voll leid, ich wollte eigentlich schon viel früher kommentieren aber ich war so niedergeschlagen die letzten 3 tage, da war das bloggen was ziemlich triviales für mich... :(

    ich finde die grundfarbe nicht schelcht, aber momentan sieht es zu gefärbt aus. ich denke, wenn du ein paar hellkastanienbraune und ein paar dunkelblonde reflexe/strähnen reinfärbern würdest, wäre es genial! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm loving that purse!!!
    awesome outfit.. stay cool!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!